1. It is impossible for the big bang theory to have happened. Something cannot be created from nothing, and to say that one second there was nothing and then all of a sudden planet earth is here and then evolution occurs.
2. Life is no accident because there is a purpose and a meaning in life. Everything has a reason on this earth.
3. If darwinian evolution did occur, then why are monkeys still around today? Out of all of the years humans have been around, never once has evolution ever occurred. If evolution was real, we would be seeing monkeys give birth to humans today or at least half monkey, half man.
4. Good and evil do exist, and so do demons. We live in a world that is seperated from God and the only way we can get to know God, is through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. (God in the human flesh)
5. There is lots of evidence of Jesus, other than the HOLY BIBLE. Lots of scholars from the time Jesus was on earth, wrote down and spoke of the miracles he performed. Lots of people will tell you that GOD's word and the Bible are fake but people only say this because the word of the Lord and the existence of Jesus Christ, proves every single lie they're telling wrong, and they don't want to admit that.
6. Miracles happen every day. We don't have to be around every time a miracle happens but we do know that miracles exist. Many people all over the world, who some are not even Christians, have come to realize the awesome power of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; not only because of miracles witnessed but because they have opened their eyes to allow God to show them, His mighty works. God can do more in less than 1 second, than we can do in our entire lifetime. Now you may be wondering, why does God not perform miracles to everyone who is about to die or who has already died? Or how come God doesn't perform a miracle to me right now and prove to me that He exist? First of all, God has already provided us all with enough evidence that He exist. The only reason why some people don't see it is because they haven't accepted Jesus into their hearts yet. His ways are higher than our ways (Isaish 55:8-9) and because of that, we certainly are not going to understand every situation that happens in our lifetime and so when we wonder why does God take away someone close to us, or somebody close to someone else, we certainly are not always going to understand why. Now instead of blaming God, for the bad things that happen to us in our lifetime, blame satan, because no evil comes from God, (1 John 1:5) it comes from satan. That is why God created hell, to punish those who are evil, such as satan himself. It was never intended for any person to have to go there but because of man's downfall in the begining of Genesis, we live in a wicked world that is controlled by satan; bad things are going to happen at some point. Just be glad that God is available for help at anytime 24/7. God gave us all FREE WILL, He did not make us to be programed like robots, to be forced to worship Him; it is up to us to decide what we want to do with are life, we can either live our lives for Jesus, and recieve a tremendous reward when we die, or we can live our lives for satan (pure evil) and face the consequences. God does not condem any innocent person to hell, because it does not fit the will of God. We may think at times that we are a good person, but are we? Let's compare ourlives with a few of the Ten Commandments. Ask yourself these questions below.
Have you ever told a lie? If so, what do you call someone who tells lies? (a liar)
Have you ever stolen anything? If so, what do you call someone who steals things? (a thief)
Have you ever looked at a person with lust? If so, Jesus said in (Matthew 5:28) "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
Have you ever used God's name in vain? If so, that is called blasphemy and the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless for that on judgment day. (Exodus 20:7)
So you may be wondering why does this even matter, but if you were to die today and God judged you by the Ten Commandments, would you be innocent or guilty? If guilty, would you recieve Heaven or hell? To be honest, you would spend an eternal death. Now doesn't that concern you? If not, why doesn't that concern you? You would no longer have life. Now in order for anyone to be saved and to receive the free gift of everlasting life, do you know what God did for guilty sinners? He came into this world as the Lord Jesus Christ, who never once sinned in order to pay the price for our sins. That means He died on the cross so that we could have the free gift of everlasting life, as long as we believe and turn away from all of our sins. Also known as repentance.
7. There is so much evidence out there in the world that proves the existence of God. Just look around you at all the animals and different types species and all the different types of people that exist. Even atoms and cells. You can't get much clearer proof than that. Someone might say "well, the big bang created all that" Well then, who created the big bang, the universe? You see, if the big bang was created from the universe, then who created the universe? The universe cannot create itself because there has to be a creator. The same way with a house or a building. A building cannot build itself, just like a painting cannot paint itself. So who created God? The Bible never clearly stated who created God, but what it does tell us is that God created all things which includes every living thing that has ever existed. Therefore, that being said, He is the creator of time and He is not limited by the time dimension He created. We know that God is the creator of all things and that in order for there to be creation and life, there must be a creator and the big bang theory doesn't teach that. Look at all the different types of cells that are in each living organism. Even the human eye has 40 million nerve endings and 137 million light-sensitive cells. It's focusing muscles even move up to 100,000+ times a day. And here the average person lives to be about 79. Think about how many days that is. Man cannot even begin to make an eye and that's just a small part of the human body. Much less a big bang.